The provision of Information is contractually required based on your use of the Services. If you do not wish to provide the Information, you may not use the Services.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect the following Information when you use the site:
- • Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you make payments. You are the source of this Information.
- • Information automatically collected when visiting our site, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies, server logs, and shopping history. You or your device are the source of this Information.
- • Information provided to the site for provision of the services, including information about your brand (“User Content”). You are the source of this Information.
- • Information you provide when requesting customer or technical assistance. You are the source of this Information.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
All photos, videos, and captions uploaded by you belongs to you. We will never use or share your content without your consent.
PROCESSING AND USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
New Image Industries process and uses Information as follows:
- • To assist in the operation of our site and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request.
- • To process payments.
- • To inform you about new products and services we offer.
- • To send you surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
- • To analyze your use of the site and the types of products and services you prefer.
- • To respond to customer service and technical help requests.
- • To comply with legal requirements.
New Image Industries may only otherwise disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- • Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon New Image Industries and/or our site;
- • Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of New Image Industries; and
- • Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of New Image Industries and/or the general public.
- • The Right of Access. You have the right to be informed of, and request access to, the Information we process about you.
- • The Right to Rectification. You have the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- • The Right to Erasure. You the right to have the Company delete your Information.
- • The Right to Restrict Data. You have the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing your Personal Information.
- • The Right to Object. You have the right to object to us processing your Information on grounds relating to your particular situation or for direct marketing purposes.
- • The Right to Data Portability. You have the right to request a copy of your Information in electronic format and the right to transmit that Information to any other service.
- • The Right not to be Subject to Automated Decision Making. You have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, when such a decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
- • The Right to Complain: You may file a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority. A list of data protection authorities is available athttp://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.