The Chicago Tribune has some advice about how to solve the 10 most common social media marketing challenges:
– Authentic connection with the audience,
– Creating a social media marketing strategy,
– A dramatic drop in organic reach,
– Coming up with consistently good content,
– Content quantity over quality, Getting content to a large social audience,
– Finding ways to encourage sharing on social,
– Using data to back intuition,
– Creating quality visuals and graphics,
– Focusing on the things that matter most.
Since all those elements can represents a consequent investment in time and resources, many businesses ask for the help of online marketing companies to overcome those challenges. The end results can pay off as it can both increase the number of customers and convert them into loyal ones.